Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sony Bravia

This is a commercial that I first saw last semester in my Comms 495 Class. The version I've embeded in this post is the one minute spot, but there is actually a 2 minute version which I prefer. I just don't think you get the full affect of the piece in the one minute version. If you want to see the two minute version you can see it here (i didn't find the quality to be that good...seems really choppy) or you can download it from this website. (this is preferred. the quality is much much better.) You can also download and watch "the making of" which is quite interesting. You really don't think about it, but those balls are flying down those San Fransisco streets super fast. You've got camera crews behind barricades and the first AD standing there with one of those glass police shield. Quite fun to watch.

4 comments:

adam said...

yet another super sweet video on your blog. well done. i just wish there was one that haven't already seen. haha. i'm sure my day will come.

Katria said...

Isn't there one that they did in Salt Lake as well? Bouncy balls are so fun. But that must have been a pain to clean up.

Yancy said...

Thank you all for your great comments.
There are a few things I would like to say in response:

Pace & Joy - Glad you enjoyed it. Yes, those are ALL REAL balls. The making of is really sweet.

Ryan - HaHa...yes, I am saying just that...haha j/k (ok, not really). But then again, I just recently saw the Trigon commercial for the first time.

Rachel - I have heard such a thing, but I don't know that it's true.

Adam - Thank you. I hope your day will come as well. PS, did you see the link to your art blog in my sidebar. :) Rock Rock On!!!

adam said...

yes, yancy, i did indeed see that. thank you very much.
and it's totally necessary for people to know that you are one the good side of the cool curve. i mean, we're trendmakers. and people should know. haha.